Condensed Milk Pudding 50g
The product is formulated for a quick dessert preparation by just adding milk. Used in institutional and industrial nutritional supplementation programs.
- Add the contents of this packet (50g) in a pan with 500ml of milk.
- Mix well until fully dissolved.
- Take it to the stove and stir constantly.
- When it begins to boil, lower the fire and let it cook for another minute or until you obtain the desired consistency.
- Pour the pudding into molds or individual bowls.
Wait for it to cool down, then chill it in the refrigerator.
Serves 4 to 6 portions (100 ml).
Sugar, transgenic cornstarch, flavor identical to natural condensed milk, carrageenan thickener, sweeteners sodium cyclamate, aspartame and sodium saccharin, artificial coloring tartrazine and sunset yellow FCF.
GLUTEN-FREE. CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE.