Hot Chocolate Milk 200g
Deliciously creamy, similar to the European thickness
- Add the contents of this package (35g) in a pan with 200ml of cold milk.
- Stir well until it fully dissolves. Take it to the stove and stir constantly.
- When it starts to boil, lower the heat and let it cook for another minute or until you obtain the desired consistency.
- Add the contents of this package (35g) in a pan with 200ml of milk in a recipient with 300ml capacity and usable in a microwave.
- Cook it in the microwave at high power** for 1 minute. Remove and stir it, and it's ready to serve.
*Use a container larger than the amount of milk to avoid overflowing. This preparation method does not provide the product with the same creamy consistency as that prepared in the gas stove.
**The recipe was tested in a 900W microwave oven. Increase the time for lower powers or reduce for higher powers.
Makes 6 serving (200ml).
Sugar, powdered cocoa, powdered whole milk, cornstarch, guar gum thickener, and flavoring.